Terms & Conditions
1. All Registration numbers sold by Eagle Reg are subject to availability. In the very unlikely event that your chosen number is unavailable we will make recommendations for an alternative.
2. Where a Registration number has a year indicator it cannot be used to make a vehicle appear younger than it is. Before purchasing a Registration Number the purchaser should ensure that the recipient vehicle’s original date of registration is not older than the year indicator of the Registration number being purchased. Please see our compatibility guide for further information.
3. On purchase of any Registration number the order cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
4. Any purchase must be paid for in full before any transfer paperwork will be submitted to the Department for Transport.
5. Deposits or part-payments received are non-refundable. The Registration Number will be reserved for 28 days by which time we will require the balance and the correct paperwork to transfer the registration mark. Your vehicle must be taxed and tested (if applicable) at the time of transfer.
6. Transfer paperwork for the receiving vehicle must be received within 28 days.
7 .If we are unable to provide a Registration Number after you have made full payment and sent the correct paperwork, we will refund all monies paid including any deposit or Part-payment but we will not be liable for any related costs, i.e., if you had number plates made up before the transfer was completed or any other related costs incurred before completion of the transfer.
8. Under the Distance Selling Regulations we have to inform you that our service begins as soon as the Registration number is reserved on your behalf. As such there is no cooling off period and the transaction cannot be cancelled or reversed and no refund can therefore be given.
9. Eagle Reg will endeavour to process your transfer as expediently as possible but the company cannot guarantee a specific time period as this is controlled by the DVLA.
10. Remaining balance payments made by credit card or PayPal will be subject to a surcharge of 2% plus VAT. We will also accept debit card, cash, cheque or bankers draft.